SouthWest held its first women's circle On Sunday October 14 with 9 women in attendance.
Thank-you Beryl for your prayerful leadership, honesty and integrity.
There is something profoundly powerful in a group of women sitting in a circle.
– A sacred space honoring the uniqueness of each individual
– a place where everyone is equal
– a safe space where you can speak from your heart
– Listening is directed to both individuals who are speaking and the themes, connections, wisdom & energy that is emerging within the context created
– a container that can hold diverse perspectives
– a space for those who identify as women to tell stories, talk about roles, gifts, concerns & visions.
Our next Women's circle will be held on Sunday November 11 at 11:45am at SouthWest United Church 1445 Clemenceau avenue Verdun.